[DuoList] 2400c: New Hard Drive. How to go about installing OS?

Cody Brooks codybrooks at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:55:30 PDT 2005

Ok. I am expecting a new hard drive for my PB tomorrow (good thing
too, since the current one just gave me the floppy disc with flashing
question mark today >:o  ) and I want to know if I can use my external
CD-Rom Drive to install OS 9 or will I have to do something else? I
just thought of this as soon as I remembered that I do not have a
built-in CD-Rom drive to boot with. What have you guys done?

Thanks,

-Cody