[DuoList] Re: 2300c ethernet setup

Timothy Larson tim.larson at physiciansmutual.com
Thu May 19 08:20:48 PDT 2005

Fabian Fang wrote the following on 5/19/2005 9:59 AM:
> On May 19, 2005, at 6:33 AM, Timothy Larson wrote:
>> If you happen to know where it can be found, that would be great.   I
>> tried to look on Newer's site yesterday, but couldn't find  anything
>> like this.
>
> All NewerTech drivers, including EtherTech for the Dock, can be
> downloaded from the OWC TechCenter as follows:
> <http://eshop.macsales.com/tech_center/index.cfm?
> page=accelerators_newertech.html&title=Accelerators>

Thanks a bunch!  I guess I was looking for something related to "dock".

Tim

--
Tim Larson                                        Senior Web Developer
Physicians' Mutual Insurance Company                      www.pmic.com

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.