[DuoList] NuBus ports in dock

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Fri May 20 11:18:10 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/20/2005 10:37:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GoodwinG at aafes.com writes:
  Nice.  May have to find one of those.   So what else was made
for the Nubus ports?  TV/Radio tuner cards?   SCSI, serial, etc
adaptors?  Processor upgrade cards?   Dos compatibility cards?

    What is possible on these?

    Would be nice if a Nubus to PCI adaptor was out there.  :!
If anyone is interested in trying such things, I've got a set of NuBus video
cards (Radius Spec 24 IV & Spectrum 24 III) as well as a Radius Rocket 040
which I'll sell for $40 + shipping for all.  Can't check them out, no NuBus gear
anymore, but all are still in anti-static bags and should be good to go.
Shipping (CONUS) should only be $5 or so.

Andrew