[DuoList] NuBus ports in dock

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Fri May 20 14:15:19 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/20/2005 2:38:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GoodwinG at aafes.com writes:
    So tell us more about those cards if you could.  J
Greg, the two video cards are 24 bit video, IIRC.  Both lived in my Quadra
700 for awhile.  Both were great, and drove matching 21" monitors.  Both are
also full length NuBus cards.  The Radius Rocket is a processor card...it has an
'040 on it, as well as its own RAM (think I have some RAM in the bag with
it....).  It, too is a full length card.  Never tried any of the above in a
DuoDock, tho.  Haven't tinkered with these boards in a long time, so I must state
that these are "as-is" only.

I'm cleaning up the office, as I now work out of the house and need the space
for $$ generating things!!  So, if someone is interested, let me know via
direct email (off-board) at elbrio at aol.com and we'll get together on the parts.

Regards;
Andrew
(who will have some Duo bits coming up as well.....)