[DuoList] Sound input/sound output

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed May 25 09:16:29 PDT 2005

     Would like to thank the suggestions for the more streamlined MP3
players that work with things less than OS 9.1.

	Took my Duo 2300, made the Os 8.6 and used Cabrio.  Works like a
quick laptop now, and Cabrio works great.

	Oh and once I got iTunes working at 9.1, the 8.6 version finally
worked.  Hehehe..

	So here is my question for the day, I have working on a Mac with
system 9.22 (All-In-One G3) and same thing for a Wallstreet G3 laptop
the ability to have audio input over the microphone port played over the
computers speakers.

	I am trying this trick with the Duo 2300.  Is this possible with
8.6 and through the Duo Dock?

	Thanks!

Greg Goodwin