[DuoList] Internal SCSI on Duos

Dan Palka macdaniel3400c at palkasoft.com
Fri May 27 16:23:37 PDT 2005

I think he means solid state drives.  The benefits of those are they CAN be
faster (if you get a good one), they're DEAD silent (like it doesnt even
sound like its on - like using a palm pilot), and they use nearly no battery
power.

The down side is they're expensive. And they don't seem to work in Duos.

I have an 800mb solid state drive that I cant get to work in anything other
than brand new computers.  Duos dont support ATA6 or whatever its called

<duolist at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>