[DuoList] PB 2400 for sale in the UK

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Tue May 31 19:39:02 PDT 2005

FWIW and for folks that haven't been on the list very long, Ash is the
founder of the mac2400 website.  So I wouldn't be concerned about
buying a 2400 from him. ;-)

On May 31, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Ash Mishra wrote:

> I've got a PB 2400c for sale:
>
> 80mb RAM
> 4gb HD
> new hinges
> new internal power module
> display has no dead pixels or marks
> Keyboard in decent shape
> Trackpad mouse button is a bit stiff but works
>
> NO external power supply; though any Duo, PB x400, or PowerBook G3
> will power it.  I've tested the machine to ensure it boots up
> properly.
>
> The floppy drive and cable will be mailed from Canada (in several
> months) because I forgot it there when I moved to the UK.
>

> I'm taking offers until June 6.  Please do not include shipping
> charges in your offer; as I don't know what these will be.  (I would
> prefer to sell this in the UK to keep the shipping charges
> reasonable).
>
> If interested, please reply to my email address directly.  Thanks,
>
> Ash Mishra

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.