[DuoList] How do I get a file off a 2400c w/ no disk or ZIPdrives?

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:18:25 PST 2005

Oh Gawd it evaporated!

Is there anything in the control panel? Is the extension turned off?
Did you try banging it a few times, changing the address, blow any gunk out
of the connection, look inside with a pin light to make sure is clean and
nothing broken.
Wiggle the cables.
PRAY for Devine Intervention!
After this I suggest you get a network PC card 16 bit if your not cardbus.
It will come in handy.  If nothing else you can get on a network (the
schools or a friends broadband) to email your files or print on the network.
Brandy