[DuoList] need info on which HD to install in 2400

Greg & Laura Reimer glll at telus.net
Thu Nov 17 11:55:10 PST 2005

hi David

You can put pretty much anything in there--I had a 40gig in mine which
worked great. Toshiba makes good drives these days. As for installation,
it's a complete takeapart, and not for the faint of heart. An Apple place
should be able to do it for you, or there are numerous manuals and videos
available on the net.

cheers!

Greg