[DuoList] 2400

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 20 06:33:36 PST 2005

  Hi Willie

Thanks for the input I will be using the 2400 as an email and letter
writing mac and also so that i do not have to take the G4 ti i have
out and about (to thin) I really did not like taking the Pismo i have
out but needed to upgrade so the Ti came into the Pic. Also just sold
my 550c with 167mhz nupower cpu upgrade so feeling lost and needed
another old friend to use, The 2400 just popped up on ebay this
morning and as i know the seller did not hesitate. I will be really
glad when she turns up as i have wanted one for about 4 years now
just never found one.

speak later vicki