[DuoList] Re: CompactFlash: is 8MB/sec read 1.2MB/sec write fastenough? (Gene Osburn)

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:36:22 PST 2005

http://store.shentech.com/pcmcf.html

MacAlly PCM-CF PCMCIA/CF Adapter

Suports type I CompactFlash from 8MB to 512MB. Compatible with type II
PCMCIA and CardBus.

MODEL- PCM-CF VENDOR- MACALLY

FEATURES- PCMCIA CompactFlash Adapter
Support Type I CompactFlash from 8MB to 512MB, Compatible with Type
II PCMCIA and CardBus slot

INTERFACE/BUS- 16-bit PCMCIA (PC Card) or CardBus
ACCEPTS - Type I CompactFlash
TRANSFER RATE- up to 5 MB/sec.
REQUIRES- Available PCMCIA or CardBus slot, MacOS 8.6/9.x and 10.1 & above.
SIZE - 2.1"w x 0.07"h x 4.3"d

OR
http://www.macally.com/spec/specialties/connecting/pcmcf.html

Check Delkin and PSI