[DuoList] 2400c Floopy Drive

Christopher Cate mrprez at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 09:20:05 PST 2005

Hi listers,

    I appreciate the responses that I have received, but I still can't
seem to get the drive functioning. What is happening right now is that
when I plug the floppy drive into the PowerBook it is not recognized in
Disk First Aid Drive Setup, whether I insert the drive while the machine
is running or plug it in while shutdown. I get the feeling that the
drive just isn't getting power, because even though I have purchased a
new AC adapter for the unit the screen still flickers whenever I insert
and remove the connector. I love the machine, but this is a real problem
as it prevents me from installing software directly. Your thoughts would
be most appreciated.

    Thanks!
       Chris