[DuoList] Re: CompactFlash: is 8MB/sec read 1.2MB/sec writefastenough? (Gene Osburn) (Brandy)

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:28:19 PST 2005

Gary

Contact customer service or the manufacturer and ask them, allot of times
they will say "up-to" because perhaps 1 gig cards were not being made at the
time.
Then you find out later they do work, after all  that's pure pocket change,
nothing ventured nothing gained, get it ....try it if it fails...... eBay
it.

Brandy