[DuoList] Help for 2400 with display trouble.

mariner at mts.net mariner at mts.net
Mon Nov 28 15:02:18 PST 2005

Now that I remember correctly, they have had my machine twice. The first time I fried the motherboard which they fixed, and installed a Newer G3/240mhz/512mb card.
Still have the card somewhere, but have since upgraded to an Interware 400mhz with 1mb cache. Ebay $175 brand new still shrinkwrapped. Miracles do happen.
Nice to see some renewed activity on the list.
I joined back in '97 when I bought my 2400 brand new, and the list had about 30 members.

Andy