[DuoList] Looking for GlobalFax 2.5 Installers for PowerPort Mercury

Ronald P. Pfister ronald.pfister at pelagic.net
Tue Sep 20 14:57:43 PDT 2005

Hello all!

I have recently got ahold of a PPC upgrade for my PowerBook 540, and
now the built-in GlobalVillage PowerPort Mercury modem won't work
with the version of GlobalFax (2.0.8) I have (68k only).

What I am looking for is the GlobalFax 2.5 installer for
GlobalVillage PowerPort Mercury. A lister here has apparently made
just what I need available for download a few years back, but the
link is now dead. I've Googled for hours to find the installers
elsewhere, but had no luck at all.

Could anyone help out? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Ron