[DuoList] Sony CD-ROM Discman Drivers

Ronald P. Pfister ronald.pfister at pelagic.net
Mon Sep 26 07:15:31 PDT 2005

Hello all!

I remember stumbling upon a recent message in the list archive (dated
before I joined the list) by someone looking for drivers for a Sony
CD-ROM Discman (PRD-250/650). I have version 2.0 of the original
drivers by Sony, as well as CD Mounter Plus 3.3.8 by Software
Architects (newer non-OEM version of the same product) available.
These drivers work reliably for me up to OS 8.6 (have not had the
need to test on anything above that). If anyone needs them, please
contact me off-list.

HTH,

Ron