[DuoList] Looking for Adobe Acrobat 5 (not Reader!)

Clemens P.B. Hladek clemenseken at t-online.de
Tue Sep 27 12:28:41 PDT 2005

Hi!
I wonder if anybody on the list might have lying around an old version
(5) of Acrobat?
As the 5-version is the last to run with OS9 and the first to use
javascript to some extent I´d like to get it  s o m e w h e r e.

BUT: I´ve been unemployed (and raising my son, now 3 of age and in the
kindergarden...) quite some time and running on my last cents.

Maybe someone knows of a way to get it for less than say $80 (incl.
shipping to Germany)? It does not need to have a registration card...
I mainly need it to create some e-papers for applying for jobs.

Thanks a lot for any answers,    Clemens

off-list: clemseken at t-online.de

p.s.: I asked an acquaintance who told me that shipping to Germany via
Letter post costs $8.70 / via Global Priority Mail $10. Cheapest for me
to send the money via Letter post, too.