[DuoList] I want to install a SCSI drive in my Duodock - Needof info

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:37:19 PDT 2006

Fabian,
If you do not have a HD caddy you will need to get one you will also need a
ribbon and power connection (cable extension and or I connection) if you do
not already have them.  Gawd it's been so long since I have been in a Duo
Dock.
>From what I do remember, Hard Drive size is dependent on OS and you can even
put in 2 HD's if you like, I did in mine.   Any Older SCSI HD will work
(meaning most SCSI desktop  HD's).  I had one 10 gig and 1 20 gig. It's easy
to do.  But you should be running 7.1 or higher if you have a 280 or 2300 it
will be more fun since they can run 8.1.  The higher the OS the bigger the
HD.

Brandy