[DuoList] skyline card

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:53:28 PDT 2006

> i have tried the skyline software from farallon also orinoco and mac
> wireless  proxim and ioxperts none work.
>
> how do i get the airport software installed on my 2400c so i can try
> that .

In the Software Installers folder of OS 9.x  SSW CD's there are
installers for AirPort.  If none of the drivers you've tried so far
have worked, you *MAY* have a non-Mac compatible card.  I've never
heard of a non-Mac Farallon SkyLINE... but I'd never heard of a non-Mac
Orinoco Silver either before I bought one...8^(

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows

ebay ID: mac4gman
Zip 99204