[DuoList] Reset Power Manager, etc.List:

Dennis McCormick dmc at syracuse.net
Mon Apr 24 09:31:26 PDT 2006

List:
Some time ago there were several posts about Duo 280s that would not
respond, even when connected to power. As I remember, the answer was in the
Power Manager Reset (?) as well as some other suggestions. At the time, I
remember thinking: "well, this doesn't apply to me". But now it does. I
can't get my 280 to do anything.

Does anybody have the list of suggestions or can you direct me to the right
spot in the archives?
Thanks, Dennis