[DuoList] Powerbook 2400c for sale

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:35:31 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Anyone interested in purchasing a Powerbook 2400c?
It has the following:
-Actual computer (1.3GB HD, 80MB RAM, OS 9)
-2 Batteries (one is good for about an hour, the other for 2-3)
-External 2x SCSI CD-ROM with caddy case and all cords
-Laptop case
-Original A/C Adapter
-Perhaps more I can't think of at the moment

The machine is in pristine shape, with the only flaw being the latch
hook on the lid broke off, so it can't sleep by merely shutting the
display.  With that said, the hinges are just as taught as the day it
was new, and it stays shut with no problem!  And you can sleep it by
going to Special-->Sleep.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions and I'll be
sure to get back to you quickly!  I'm not too sure on price these
days, so make me an offer I can't refuse.

-Morris