[DuoList] Ethernet Question

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Tue Aug 1 07:59:11 PDT 2006

On Jul 31, 2006, at 9:49 PM, Da Pen wrote:

> Hello.  I have a Duo 2300c with a dock.  I bought an
> ethernet transceiver some time ago.  I want to connect
> to my wife's PowerBook G4.  Can anyone tell me how to
> make this work?

Since you mentioned "ethernet transceiver," I assume that you have an
Apple DuoDock 2 or DuoDock Plus.  Here is a simple tutorial on file
sharing between Macs:
<http://www.atpm.com/network/files/file_sharing.htm>

> What I need to do is download a copy
> of a Nisus word processor to her computer (which has
> no floppy) and then get it over to my Duo.

I have practically all versions of Nisus Writer on CD.  If you have
access to a SCSI CD-ROM drive, I will be happy to send you a CD.
Please write me off-list.

Fabian