[DuoList] selling 2400 ?

Tom Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Tue Dec 5 20:07:16 PST 2006

On 12/5/06 9:23 PM, "Tom and Lisa Peters" <gionpeters at comcast.net> wrote:

> What would something like that go for ?  I checked the Ebay completed
> listings but that didnt help.
Demand is down after the 12" ibooks came out, but there is a small market
for them, although the 300 and 400 G3 processors bring more money.

I would expect you should be able to get $200 or so for it, although the
battery life is the main drawback for those that actually want to use the
laptop.

I still have one, but never use it because it isn't very convenient to use
even for work processing, since I have a 12" ibook and Albook.

Tom