[DuoList] 2400c G3 and 2300c Duo Question

britt at reactornet.net britt at reactornet.net
Tue Dec 12 15:24:56 PST 2006

Tom, I feel that changing the bus speed would have more of an effect than
the CPU speed, since one would notice increases in video speed, disk
access and cahce speed increases. Not much on any one particular aspect,
but combined together, one might notice something.

Anyway, I had head someone chippig the 2300c to 117 or something by
chipping and it worked. I'll have to dig up that old thread. The gentleman
said that the floppy and everything worked fine. I wish there was a way to
put a G3 into the place of the 603 and then apply some patch to the OS to
see this new CPU. That would be a great upgrade! A G3 300 2300c Duo!
Wishful thinking I know.