[DuoList] 2400c G3 and 2300c Duo Question

britt at reactornet.net britt at reactornet.net
Tue Dec 12 18:00:31 PST 2006

Well Dan, I have a iBook with no future ahead of itself, so I think I may
see what's involved in unsoldering the chip to see how, in turn, i could
solder it to the mobo of my 2300c duo. These upgrades have been done
before, right? Unsoldering a 603 and soldering in a G3? I mean arent they
closely related to each other? I'll see if I can dig up some pinouts of
each CPU to see if they are the same.