[DuoList] 2400c G3 and 2300c Duo Question

allenpau at wellsfargo.com allenpau at wellsfargo.com
Wed Dec 13 07:27:17 PST 2006

A little off topic for this discussion, but would anyone happen to have
an extra a/c adapter they would let go inexpensively? Back to our
regularly scheduled program........I have an extra 2400 mobo lying
around some place. Could it be retrofitted into a 2300 case? (I have one
of these, but need an a/c adapter.)

> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation

Paul Allen
Wells Fargo Express Equity
100 W. Washington, 6th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003