[DuoList] 2400c G3 and 2300c Duo Question

allenpau at wellsfargo.com allenpau at wellsfargo.com
Wed Dec 13 11:25:44 PST 2006

Loved the Lombard (1st powerbook to do usd if I remember correctly) but
they will have to tear my Pismo from my dead hands! I do have an PB G4
as well, but theres something about the Pismo....prrrrr. (oops... Now I
need the litter box....)

But, back on topic, love my Duo's. I have every version. But parts are
getting hard to come by. Tried searching for them on ebay lately?

> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation

Paul Allen
Wells Fargo Express Equity
100 W. Washington, 6th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003