[DuoList] 2400 G3 upgrades

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 08:07:58 PST 2006

FWIW, I'd only spend the time and money on an Interware/Vimage G3.
They're not only faster than the Newer, but they run cooler.  I was
wondering what the G3/400 was going to go for.  It was around $160
with just a few minutes left.  I actually thought it would hit $400.

I was still getting at least 90 minutes on a new battery with mine.
It's probably more of an issue of what apps and energy management
settings you are running.

On Feb 4, 2006, at 8:56 AM, Mark wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Got a new to me 2400c and love the small form.  What are any listers
> experience with G3 upgrades for this little wonder?  Recently saw
> one go for
> well over $300 on ebay and I guess that's a little too rich for my
> blood,
> but I have seen some for less as well.  I do plan on using this
> unplugged,
> so I'm specifically wondering how these upgrades may affect battery
> life.
> Any info/anecdotes (about the whole PB 2400c w/G3 upgrade
> experience) you
> care to share will be appreciated.  Thanks

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.