[DuoList] 2400 pc card modem/ethernet

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 04:58:13 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/2/06 10:21:00 PM, backinblue at cox.net writes:

>I'd like to know what brands/model of modem/ethernet cards your using
>with your 2400C? I'd like to shop e-bay to complete my 2400's package -

A 3Com 56k modem card is what I use when visiting relatives that have not yet
heard the gospel of high-speed/wifi...

As far as ethernet, I had problems with other popular choices that, for some
reason,  gave no one else problems. I think I had trouble making the TCP-IP
panel see the new way to comminicate.

I then obtained a Dayna communicard for my ethernet and it works fine.

Craig W. (on a Kanga wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces. -- Zapp
Brannigan, 25-Star General of the D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order of Planets)