[DuoList] 2300 and cf card.

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 28 13:35:21 PST 2006

	Hi all

Just a quick update on the above . I finally got the duo 2300 to run
perfect from a cf card in the cf to ide adapter connected direct to
the ide connector. It will only run if i have a drive connected to
the scsi connector as well ( can be spun down). When all this was
done i decided to see if i could run a cf wifi card, The one i tried
is a WISGO cf wifi card and it will not be seen by the mac all i get
is the do you want to erase the drive box on start up.
but i will keep trying.

I will send an update later in the week when the next card i have
bought turns up. Also i must report that booting from cf with the
scsi hdd turned off give a battery time of 2 hrs 55 mins on a regular
use . This battery normally give 1 hr 30 mins running the other drive
so vast improvement there, also the duo is whisper quiet now.

vicki