[DuoList] Adios and Thanks!

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 12:18:14 PDT 2006

Boy it sure has been slow on the duolist  lately either that or I've
been dropped from the list...
At any rate  my 2400 g3 320mhz 112mb ram, 20gb hd, w/ yu-plan
keyboard gave up the ghost with a terminal GLOD after serving me well
for many years. I'm going to take it apart and see if the problem
lies with the CPU or elsewhere by putting the 320mhz card in the old
backup 2400 and see if it works. The backup has a newerthechnology
240mhz that has been bumped up to 260mhz a few years ago by Fellow
lister. If the 320mhz processor works, then I'll sell the 2400c with
the best specs, a seperate 260mhz daughtercard and all knds of stuff
for them that I've collected since 1999 when I got my very first
2400c. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I'll get a full list of
items and offer them up to the listers first and if no takers then
I'll put it up on ebay. But for now just checking to see if this list
is still alive as I haven't recieved anthing in a while.
Cheers,
Willie