[DuoList] WTB

Bill Planey mac.info at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 7 09:34:23 PDT 2006

Hello,

I may have one. It is boxed in my house somewhere. I need to locate it. But
it has (if I remember correctly) the maximum ram for a stock machine; has
the optional Sony CD, plus I have the Newer Technology etherdock (or
whatever it was called) in brand new condition. Let me know if you are still
interested and I¹ll search more diligently.

Bill Planey