[DuoList] duo 270

britt at reactornet.net britt at reactornet.net
Fri Jul 21 05:38:37 PDT 2006

There is a fellow that wrote a great program called Battery Amnesia, but
if your battery is truly a 2400c battery, then it is a Li-Ion type and
can't be reconditioned. As long as its a Ni-MH or a Ni-Cd battery it can
be useed with this program. I have gotten remarkable results from this
program, such as doubling my life out of my 2300c batteries.