[DuoList] WTB

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:26:30 PDT 2006

Rene,

> i have posted serveral times and was wondering if anyone here is
> willing to sell their PB 2400 to someone who will use it, rather than
> a collector. , i am looking for a PB 2400 with at least 80MB RAM.
> please email me back asap if you have one, thanks.

Still haven't convinced myself that I DO wanna sell it, but it's not
getting much use, so....
2400c/180 w/112 MB RAM, 1.3 GB HDD w/OS 8.6 and RAM Doubler 9, AC
adapter, working battery (1-2 hours depending on use), external floppy
(minus faceplate).  Won't take less than $125 for it so don't ask....

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows

ebay ID: mac4gman
Zip 99204