[DuoList] need stuffit expander 4.0.1

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 08:15:55 PST 2006

I have Stuffit Expander 4.0.2 on my Duo 2300c. If that will work for you, I can hook up the modem and try to use my Yahoo mail to send it to you as an attachment. I have difficulties with it on the internet, but I'll give it a try. Otherwise I could make a floppy disk and mail it to you.
  Art in Silicon Valley

K' <anarchia666 at hotmail.com> wrote:
          i need also this software stuffit expander 4.0.1 to install other software on my powerbook duo 230 with system 7.1.

  I can only find zipped copy of this software can some send to me or link to me an unzipped one?because the system say to me that it doesn't recognize the format .bin .hqx or .sit or .sea thanks a lot for your help!

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: