[DuoList] need stuffit expander 4.0.1

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 21:30:19 PST 2006

Sorry, I don't have those. Glad you found Stuffit.

K' <anarchia666 at hotmail.com> wrote:            Hi, thanks a lot for your help but I got stuff it from a friend with an old lc III mac.
  Nowadays I am still looking for a mod , s3 , it and xm player can you help me?
  thanks

  I have Stuffit Expander 4.0.2 on my Duo 2300c. If that will work for you, I can hook up the modem and try to use my Yahoo mail to send it to you as an attachment. I have difficulties with it on the internet, but I'll give it a try. Otherwise I could make a floppy disk and mail it to you.
  Art in Silicon Valley

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: