[DuoList] (no subject)

mariner at mts.net mariner at mts.net
Sun Mar 12 21:28:56 PST 2006

The only good one I know of is the instructions that come with the Interware 400 install package. It is complete and shows the appropriate sequence for disassembly. Unfortunately there are no electronic copies of which I am aware.
I have always meant to pdf the one I have and make it available, and I hate to admit it now...so...when I come across it again I will make a point of doing this.
BTW, it's in Japanese.