[DuoList] PB 2400 G3 new upgrade card for sale

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:43:35 PST 2006

Hi Ivan,

> While moving out of my place, I found something that I thought might be
> of interest to the 2400 community: an in-the-box NewerTech NuPowr G3
> upgrade. I bought it three years ago from Techno Warehouse LLC (who
> appear to be no more, unfortunately).
>
> Part of me is inclined to keep it around as a backup in case my
> Interware card dies one day, but I thought I'd ask to see if there was
> anyone in the community here who it would make happy. If so, please
> make
> me an offer. (A fair offer, please.) I'll guarantee the card against
> DOA.

The Comet's in pieces and ready for sanding; hope to apply the final
coat of spray paint by the end of the month.  I assume you've already
had more than one offer for the G3.  Did you sell it yet?  If not, it
would be a sweet finish to my mod project.  I could only squeeze out
$175 max, though; and not until I sell the Wallstreet I just rebuilt.
If it's not gone can we work something out?

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows

ebay ID: mac4gman
Zip 99204