[DuoList] Orino Card/Gone

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Sun May 7 20:17:20 PDT 2006

Card is gone, thanks all!

Andrew

In a message dated 5/7/2006 1:26:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, ElBrio at aol.com
writes:
The person who originally indicated that they wanted the card has not
finalized the sale.....anyone still interested?  P/N is 012938/E and it has
PC24E-H-FC on the top of the sticker.

Andrew

(orig. message)

Was digging thru some stuff I have here and came across an Orinoco 11 mbit
card, which, IIRC, is the card which will work in certain non-CardBus enabled
Macs.  Don't have a Mac laptop in which to test it (using the iBook), but it
gets the "beep" response when I stuck it into a PC laptop (ugh).  Can't guarantee
it, but it is cheap at  $15 plus shipping.

Andrew