[DuoList] FS: PB 2400 G3/400 Interware and PB 2400 603e/180 withAccessories and Software

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 18:01:46 PDT 2006

Ahhh now we know Mat's been hoarding goodies! ;-)

Brandy

>> Fellow DuoListers,
>>
>> Having just completed a lengthy platform and data migration to OS  X,
>> it's now time to pare down a bit on all of the Mac equipment in  my
>> household.
>>
>> Please reply OFF-DuoList to matthew at nets.com

1 Powerbook 2400 G3/400 Interware, 40gb HD, 112mb RAM,
1 Powerbook 2400 603e/180 Stock, 30gb HD, 80mb RAM
4 Apple Powerbook 2400 Batteries (each holding full charges)
2 Floppy Disk Drives with cables (MINT) (VERY GOOD)
1 Apple AC Power Adapter (GOOD)
4 Madsonline AC Power Adapters (VERY GOOD)
3 Wetsuit 3.0 Cases (VERY GOOD)
1 Iomega ZipDrive Case (GOOD)
2 MCE Data Shuttle External HD Enclosures with 1.3gb HD (MINT)
1 MCE Data Shuttle PC Card Adapter Cable
1 Sony PRD-650MC CD-ROM DIscman with Cable (VERY GOOD)
1 Sony PRD-650MC CD-ROM DIscman AC Power Adapter (GOOD)
2 Orinoco WiFi Gold PC Cards (VERY GOOD)
1 External WiFi Directional "Can" Antenna with Cable (MINT)
1 External WiFi Unidirectional Antenna with Cable (MINT)
1 MacAlly USB PC Card with Two Dual USB Cables (MINT)
1 Newer Technology Firewire PC Card with Cable (MINT)
1 MacSense Ethernet 10/100 PC Card with Two Cables (MINT)
1 MacAlly Multimedia PC Card Adapter for SD/Flash Cards (MINT)
1 3com Megahertz 56k Cellular/Modem Card with X-Jack and Cable
1 Extra Powerbook 2400 English Keyboard (MINT)
1 Extra Powerbook 2400 Japanese Keyboard (MINT)
1 PRAM Battery for Powerbook 2400 (MINT)
3 Books (Powerbook 2400 User Manual, Mac OS 9.1, Mac Is Not a  Typewriter)
15 Original CDs (Powerbook 2400 OS 8, OS 9, OS 9.1/9.2 Updater,  Technical
Manuals, Norton Systemworks, TechTool Pro, MacCare Unit, Ram Doubler,
MacLink Pro, iClean, Stuffit Deluxe, Netscape 4.x and 7.x, Quicken 2004,
Quicken