[DuoList] Adios and Thanks!

Jim Allen jimallen at bright.net
Thu May 18 09:19:07 PDT 2006

Hey Gang,

	I've mostly been a lurker here for the past few years but have
chimed in when I could help and soaked up a lot of useful info. My
280c just went up in smoke... literally! I don't think I'll be fixing
it up this time and I only used it occasionally anyway. I used to
have more time for playing with my "antique" Apple collection, but
now I'm buried to my neck in work, so I'll be signing off. This has
been a fine group, one which I will rejoin should I regain enough
free time to properly enjoy it. Be well!

Jim Allen, Out