[DuoList] bad comet

casey casey8 at mchsi.com
Thu May 18 11:43:14 PDT 2006

You sure aren't getting much help here. I think I lost the original
post, so I don't know who you are, but I would suggest pulling out
the CF card and trying to start with a floppy. If it won't start from
HD or floppy it could be a bad PRAM battery, (which is a pain to get
to as I recall). Try zapping the PRAM. You may have to search for the
correct key combo, but it is probably "control, option, p, r",
holding these down upon startup until you hear two or three startup
chimes, then release and see if it boots.

casey