[DuoList] Re: Duo 2300c

John Szostek johnszostek at mac.com
Sun May 21 07:47:26 PDT 2006

Hi

I have the setup you require. $100.

Prices exclude shipping unless otherwise stated. Shipping rates are
USPO. Other modes need to be requested. International orders accepted.

Insurance extra

No handling fee!

My PayPal account is <johnszostek at mac.com>

Payment methods accepted are PayPal, money order and personal check.
Shipping soon after receipt of PayPal or money order. Shipping delay
of up to 7 business days on receipt of a personal check to be sure it
clears.

John Szostek
5516 W Leland Ave
Chicago. IL 60630