[DuoList] 2400c not booting up (or, perhaps, booting up w/ no display) - any troubleshooting suggestions?

Alex Santos santos.poland at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:56:38 PDT 2006

Sounds like an OpenFirmware problem…does any one out here know what
can be done?

Hey your little 2400 is worth good money.

Alex

Santos Strategic Communications
ul. Ogrodowa, 05-420 Józefów, POLAND
tel. +4822 789 1448
email: santos.poland at gmail.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for the delivery of this message, you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of Santos
Strategic Communication shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.