[DuoList] 2400c not starting up - any troubleshooting suggestions?

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Wed Oct 11 11:26:20 PDT 2006

I know this sounds really silly, but I've done it on my other laptop. There
is a brightness control on the very front of the monitor. Check and see if
it's turned all the way down to "dark." You can see the "lighter" setting
pretty clearly.

I don't know why, but my Powerbook G4 kept turning it's own monitor down for
some odd reason for a bit. I have no idea why, but one of the software
updates took care of the problem. The first time I opened it and it was
dark, I about had heart failure until I saw it was just that.

Good luck!

- kyleen