[DuoList] WTB 2400c

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Mon Oct 16 08:00:36 PDT 2006

Pretty sure: Here's Rinkya's English "translation" of the description. You
can also see the Booster software and manuals in the picture.

"Powerbook 2400/240 is sent. CPU is 換装 (it does not those[ with former CPU
]-ま.) to Booster G3 400MHz of 亡き INTAWEA now. Those with a driver disk
and a memory are become to 112MB, and the hard disk has become 20G. Now,
OS9.0.4 is installed. There are a pure floppy disk drive and an AC/DC
adaptor. However, a mustached click is not mostly effective as a problem
peculiar to this model. Moreover, the rubber leg also melted and is lost.
The battery is exhausted (if an AC/DC adaptor is extracted from 満充電, an
indication for about 50 minutes will be given).
As an addition, a pioneer's 24X CD drive (SCSI), a LAN card, a wireless LAN
card (surely RE- of RYUUDO 3000), a modem card, a USB card, a FireWire card,
the Powerbook large reconstruction plan 1, and 2 (books) are attached. since
it is an "addition" to the last, drivers, such as each PC card, look for and
install a thing required of the successful bidder -- ます. anyway -- being
also alike -- since it is an old thing, by bid of those who can understand,
I need your help by the no claim and the no return. a mailing cost -- it
sends in C.O.D."

I've waded my way through a lot of these bad translations before. Basically,
the computer was upgraded from a 2400/240 to the Intawea Booster G3 400 MHz.
The ram is at 112 and the hard disk is 20 gig.

There is a problem with the clicker on the mouse so there are issues with
this powerbook. But if it's just the clicker and someone has a 2400 to be
upgraded, this would probably be an excellent buy.

I found a Booster G3 400 only last week and purchased that. I expect it
should be here in about a week and half.