[DuoList] Slow Lately?

britt at reactornet.net britt at reactornet.net
Fri Sep 1 06:30:25 PDT 2006

Last night after I posted, I did exactly as you did and it woke up. "bad"
mobo on "parts" CPU and PMU. Amazing how that works. I tried everything
even tearing it all down (on vacation mind you) and putting it all back
together several times without avail.

Now I just need to figure out how to get online and to get appletalk
working and I should be set. PhoneNet is cool, but for installing
programs, its slow.