[DuoList] duo 270c sub portable.

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Sep 28 05:26:49 PDT 2006

	Most of the color screens will work with the 2300 in a pinch.

	Me lately, I am not sure what I want to do with the Duo Series.

	You know the funny thing for me was two years ago I entered a retro challenge where I could not use a computer that was made before a certain date (like early 1993).  And so I did almost everything on my Atari 800, and I won (mainly bragging rights, no real prize, but it was a fun experience.)

	Since that challenge, since the Newtons were out, and all Duos except the 210 were out, I didn't use them, and kinda got used to life without a portable computer.  Now days I tend to work from desktop to desktop, using my cell phone if I need to make a quick note.  Otherwise, time away from a computer is used for being social ect.

	So what place is there in my life for a Duo?  A portable Mac is nice, but then I have G3 Wallstreets that do some amazing things, so don't know.

	It is ironic, I was gearing up there for a while, have probably each Duo made and many duplicates, three docks, two 2300's and in the end, find myself not using them.  Just ironic.  :)

	Doc Clu