[DuoList] Re: DuoList Digest, Vol 24, Issue 3

Raymond P Reedy popreedy at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 07:21:06 PDT 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 17:08 , Fabian Fang <ftf at mac.com> wrote:

> A quick Google or similar search for "PowerBook Duo 2300 battery"
> will bring you the following and thousands of other leads:
> <http://www.ebatts.com/apple_powerbook-
> duo-2300_laptop_batteries_part_b-589d4.aspx?
> GCID=GOOG&src=goog&GTKW=Powerbook%20Duo%202300%20Battery>

I sent two Duo batteries to eBatts for rebuild. Got a phone call from
a rep who said ,"The cases are too brittle for repair." They sent
them back (one intact, and one that looked like it was pried open
with a chisel and a hammer. No thanks!

I also had done a google and found no sites that "sell" batteries.

Still looking.

Ray

Raymond P Reedy
popreedy at comcast.net