[DuoList] duo 270c sub portable.

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Sep 28 12:26:02 PDT 2006

"I really like the pure wow factor of using a Duo--It's a laptop (very
small), it can dock to a wide variety of docks, and then stick your Duo in
this big Zip Drive looking thing, it sucks it in and you now have a
desktop! It's pretty cool, but the keyboard is horrible. That and the lack
of PCMCIA slots is why mine doesnt get used much."

Hmm... this is the rub of the Duos.  But to get around this I got the SCSI port mini-dock and the the SCSI to PCMCIA drive by... Microtech I believe?  Now that worked really nice.

I was thinking of taking the guts of one of those drives and putting it in a 2300 (hooking it to the unused SCSI port while the main hard drive was IDE) however, have yet to get to that.